- We're looking for a 'doer' - 'make it happen' kind of person
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
Cross Country Rentals, a division of the award-winning Tranzit Group, is a Kiwi family owned and operated vehicle rental company experiencing rapid growth across multiple locations throughout Aotearoa New Zealand.
We're seeking a motivated, hands-on person to join our 7-day a week operation to work alongside our Operations Manager in Christchurch.
This is a challenging role and not for the fainthearted. You won't be afraid to get your hands dirty, as this role includes grooming vehicles. This role will best suit a practical and mechanical thinker. You'll need to be computer literate, have held a full car licence for more than 2 years with the ability to obtain a Passenger Endorsement/ pass a Police Vetting Check and solid communication skills. A passion working with vehicles and people is a must as well as a wicked sense of humour.
- Quoting on short term hires
- Customer service, answering phones and dealing with customers
- Making reservations and dispatching vehicles
- Processing rental agreements, accident and damage reports
- Organising vehicle movements for scheduled maintenance
- Vehicle grooming
- You may also be required to carry out a school run/special needs school transport
Impress us with your CV and covering letter. Be quick to catch this opportunity and come along for the ride.